Code of Conduct
Welcome! As members of the Elevate Membership community, we all hold ourselves to the following code of conduct.
- There are many ways to do things and no one way works for everyone.
- We celebrate the diversity of thinking, culture, language, customs, and practices. This is a safe environment where people are free to express their identities. We are anti-racist, and LGBTQ+ friendly.
- We are inclusive, supportive, respectful, thoughtful, kind, and observant. We choose empathy and understanding over judgment. We are respectful of other member's thoughts and opinions.
- We prefer questions over answers. Questions lead to discovery. Questions create space for others to think. Before we speak, we ask ourselves, wait, why? Why am I speaking? How am I contributing to someone else’s growth? How am I shining a light on others vs. taking the light for myself?
- We are life-long learners. Lifting up others lifts us up. We operate out of a place of generosity because we have an abundance mindset.
- We are professionals. We hold our heads high. We act with integrity.
We are also dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination of organizers or participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery are also not appropriate for this membership group.
Anyone in violation of these policies may be expelled from the Elevate Membership at the discretion of the organizers. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the Elevate Membership with no refund of dues already paid.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact us and tell us what you experienced or witnessed.